Old April 21st 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

On 21 Apr 2006 14:02:09 -0700, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

hmm, there was no war for oil. it was for rescuing all those people from
terror and saving them from the terrorists. and getting rid of Hussein.

Dang, I wish the war really *was* for oil.

Then we all wouldn't be paying these ridiculous energy bills to a bunch
of, er, "unfriendly indigenous peoples."

Call me a raging conspiricist, but I thought Afghanistan and Iraq were
object lessons for the ruling classes in neighboring states to show
them how easily we could transform stable despotism into rampaging
anarchy if they ticked us off.

As for it being "for oil," if you're a speculator or a big holder in
an oil company . . . . Cui bono?

Don