Old December 1st 04, 12:22 AM
DSowder

I've yet to meet anyone that pushes -3 or more and claims
it's fun or easy. :-|

Well, you just met one :-) Most serious (Advanced and Unlimited
category) dot-pilots routinely push at least -5G.

Well, meet another one. For some reason, the outside stuff is more addictive
than the inside!

Andrew, it looks like your third S-2B has a black propeller, while the other
two have the white one. I know you've written about this before. I've been
thinking about upgrading my white propeller from 200 cm blades to the new
203's, but if I were rich, would I like the black propeller better?

Doug Sowder