Old December 19th 03, 12:11 AM
Kyler Laird

Nomen Nescio ] writes:

If you disagree with something written, how 'bout just posting your
reasons instead of attacking someone for unrelated behavior?
Playing the troll-labeling game has no value.

Thank you for making that point.

Well, I'm sorry that in making the point I also mistook Larry's
invitation to polite discussion as an attack.

Calling "troll" (instead of investigating the subject) is one of
my hot buttons and I suspect that I overreacted. I apologize.

Not surprisingly, That's the attitude I would expect from someone who would shell out hundreds
of dollars of their own money to buy the digitized sectionals from the FAA, and make them
available to all other pilots for free.

Hey now - this judgement thing cuts both ways. I don't want my
words in this thread to be judged based on some unrelated actions
you've observed. They should stand all on their own or be torn
down on their merit.

How's that project going, BTW. Have you been able to start working on some of the software
that you wanted to do?

I made the "chunks" I thought were crucial building blocks.
http://aviationtoolbox.org/munge/mosaic
Then I wrapped up the semester. Now I'm letting my ideas simmer
while I contemplate a Doctoral degree subject. (No, it's not
aviation-related. I'm thinking about robot-assisted dogs. I
asked my wife if I could join her in Aviation Technology and study
the use of therapy dogs in the cockpit, but she didn't think that
would fly.)

--kyler