Old March 28th 04, 09:57 AM
quilljar

Sorry John Doe,
But I think that Microsoft, although obscenely rich, is too easy a target,
rather like 'The Government'. If there was more money to be made by
producing a sim which had everybody's underpants and tooth fillings show up
as well as each brick in the Taj Mahal, I am sure they would produce it. At
the moment, outside the military, there aren't the computers around that can
handle FS9 even at its present state. By about the time you are being slid
into the crematorium I daresay something approaching your desires will be on
the workbench in Seattle :-)