Old June 13th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Warning-Real Homebuilder Item For Sale!!!

Ya know, I was just going to shine this little thing on until you came back
with the netnanny crap.

Stick around folks, I'll show you how to make one that will handle a dozen
amps at any liveable temperature and failsafe -- Kitplanes December issue.

By the way, is your failure mode open or closed? I'm not about to put a $5
part in between my supply line and radio unless the failure will turn the
radios on.

Jim

"Rip" wrote in message
. com...
Jim Logajan wrote:

[posted and mailed]

Rip wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4647303457

You should probably confine your posts to rec.aviation.marketplace or
risk suspension of your account with eBay. According to eBay
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html) they state:

Thanks, NetNanny. Review "appropriately".