Old October 28th 12, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

On Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:24:05 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I Flew all 2012 with a V7 and never got the settings to my liking so I'm looking at possible other problems. The Temperature Offset reverts to 28.7F regardless of how many times I change it. I haven't yet updated the s/w due to PC issues. Any thoughts on the Temp Offset? ~Bruce

Bruce,

Update to the current Firmware 2.02, The temp thing at was a bug in the first firmware.

If you can't update send it to me Priority Mail at Craggy Aero and I will update the firmware for you.

Thanks,

Richard
www.craggyaero.com