Old October 11th 20, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RW[_2_]

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 5:15:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Darren
I don't know but one of them might be a spouse who is ****ed at a .25 mil asset that sits unused 95-98% of the time.
Nick

Nick,
This is US soaring problem.
Speed To Fly used in reverse.
If Duo is expensive you have to buy it by yourself.
If 1-26 is cheap we use club buying power.
Europe has this in reverse.
They sure miss something
Ryszard
ps. my favorite motor-glider is Arcus M,
engine is ****,
but glider is soo crazy good if you know how to use its "super glider" flaps,
and you can always find the listener to you long story on a long flight,
and if you old like me, somebody always will bring you home safe .
But It is so expensive, I would loose my wive if I would try to buy one.
Thank you Al and Nico for a chance.