Old August 27th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon

Default CFI-G Check Ride

"Slick" wrote in message
Any last words of wisdom for the initial glider CFI applicant?

Don't forget to bring your library for your oral. They don't expect you to
have the correct answer to every possible question in your head, but they sure
expect you to know where to find it. A few strategic tabs in your FARAIM are a
great idea. By the way. I really HATE throwing out my FARAIM every year just
for that reason, lots of good tabs and notes and highlighting go out with it
and are forever lost.

Vaughn (CFIG)