Old October 17th 03, 09:10 PM
Morgans

"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
news:_GWjb.115417$6C4.87182@pd7tw1no...
The use of the Lycoming 320 engine is at or above the top end of the
proposed EAA Light Sport Aircraft category (1,232 lbs max. GW). I assume
that the EAA SportPilot/Light Sport Aircraft will be successful, and that

it
will cause a decrease in the production of slightly heavier aircraft.

The question is; Will the production of EAA Light Sport Aircraft decrease

or
increase the production of Lycoming 320 engines?

The question relates to 'should I design a craft based on using the

Lycoming
O-320-B3C

Thanks.

Dave J. http://www.UniCopter.com

Can you list any planes that are currently using a Lyc 320 that can meet
the weight of LSA, and keep a useful load of say, 650 lbs.?

I think your "over" is more accurate.
--
Jim in NC