Old August 2nd 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default OLC Gold League

Last Saturday I let another club member fly my glider. As always, the
302A CFR was on and logging. He uploaded his flight to the OLC, but
it doesn't show up in the Gold League scoring. His club affiliation
appears to be fine, the .igc file is valid (green) and the flight is
valid (green). The only thing I can think of is that we DIDN'T change
the pilotID in the logger to his name for the flight, but I can't find
anything in the OLC League rules that specify this is required.
On Sunday, I flew, and uploaded, and my meager flight was at least
counted.
Help appreciated.

Jim, aka Uncle Fuzzy, aka Grider Pirate