Old November 4th 03, 01:50 AM
Ben Sego

Russell Kent wrote:
Chuck Slusarczyk wrote:

He played with words to create a perception that was different then the
reality.

Ben Sego replied:

Or:
"He played with words to create a perception that was different. Then,
reality."

I like it better that way.

Only one problem: what Chuck intended to write was: "He played with words
to create a perception that was different than the reality." Notice
"different than" rather than "different then." (BTW, this is *NOT* a
speeling flame. :-)

Russell Kent
P.S. I actually typed it that way accidently, but decided I liked the
serendipitous humor.

I was pretty sure of what Chuck meant. I just chose to interpret it as
a freudian slip, since it was funnier that way.

B.S.