Old February 3rd 14, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Excel IGC logging spreadsheet

On Sunday, February 2, 2014 6:54:31 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Had too much free time and I was bored out of my skull, so when pair-flying partner John Mittel (BZ) commented that he was having trouble finding a decent glider logging program that would process IGC files, I decided to give it a whirl.

Thirteen revs and a broken friendship later (just kidding about the friendship!), I think I might have a usable program. If you are interested, see the Soaring Cafe article about it at

http://soaringcafe.com/2014/02/excel...t-for-gliders/

TA

Cool - I spend way too much time pulling data out by hand using SeeYou.

9B