Old February 3rd 14, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Stafford Allen

Default Excel IGC logging spreadsheet

At 02:54 03 February 2014, wrote:
Had too much free time and I was bored out of my skull, so when

pair-flying
partner John Mittel (BZ) commented that he was having trouble finding a
decent glider logging program that would process IGC files, I decided to
give it a whirl.

Thirteen revs and a broken friendship later (just kidding about the
friendship!), I think I might have a usable program. If you are
interested, see the Soaring Cafe article about it at

http://soaringcafe.com/2014/02/excel...t-for-gliders/

TA

Hi
Love to try a copy of the spreadsheet but regret that I get a page
unavailable when I try to download.
Have you taken it off?

Peter