Old October 2nd 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Competition Rules Poll and Committee Election

On Oct 1, 9:48*pm, V1 wrote:
FYI for new competition pilots who might not show up on the survey
validation list or Pilot Ranking List - you can still participate.

I had been out of competition for several years and was not on the
Pilot Ranking list for 2009. I flew in a Regional race this year, but
when I tried to complete the survey, it said I was invalid. I sent a
note to the contact at the bottom of the survey screen (it still let
me see the survey, just not fill it out), and he quickly added me in.
I was then able to complete the survey. If you flew your first race
(or first in many years) this year, you should be eligible.

- Frank

On Sep 30, 8:45*pm, wrote:

The 2009 SSA Competition Rule poll and Rules Subcommittee election are
now open at:http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php
Hank Nixon
SSA Competition Rules Subcommittee Chair- Hide quoted text -

I will contact John Liebacher to see if all entries for this year are
reflected in ranking list- sounds like they are not.
UH