Old March 10th 04, 02:07 PM
jls

"DPB" wrote in message
Hello to the group.

I'm probably going to be acquiring a '46 Champ project in the near future
and I've never done a recover before. I've been reading a little about
Ceconite and Poly Fiber - For you old heads at this - Is one better than
another? Are there plusses & minuses that I should know about before

picking
one over the other?

Get the manuals and study both processes. I learned on Stits, which is now
Polyfiber. Maybe you should check out Airtech too. I don't think you
could go wrong with Polyfiber.

I see from promo stuff that Poly Fiber is supposed to be less weight,

which
is important as I want to keep the Champ below the max for the new light
sport aircraft regs.

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Doug B
www.aircrafthomebuilder.com

Envious of the Champ project. Where did you say it is? chuckle