Old September 16th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:17:48 +0100, wrote:

On 8 Sep, 22:14, Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 7, 12:50 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:35 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:
On 5 Sep, 10:17, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Somehow, I find that a little hard to swallow.

FILTH!

Yes, I wouldn't swallow filth either.

I bet Zack would.

How much are you willing to bet?

I don't normally bet on certs.- Hide quoted text -

It's cert that you will face legal action you thick ****. DO NOT
CROSSPOST to dl or you will be reported and sued for abuse.

--

Neil Barker

Hello Paul.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.