Old May 16th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Whatcott

Default Glider pilots are in vogue - Azzaro Chrome Ads

Tim Taylor wrote:
My hip daughter (no it does not rub off on her father) pointed out the
ad in the latest Vanity Fair (June 2010).

http://www.azzaroparis.com/news/blog...orporate-image

I did a search and found a video as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKD5TE3tHI

A sample of the blurb....

"Paying tribute to this complicity synonymous with handing down and
sharing values, Chrome celebrates the joy of living, authentic feelings
and powerful moments that bond father and son.

In the heart of a salt lake in South Africa, an invitation to escape, in
the purity of an immaculate and infinite space, tinged with azure. A mirage.

A glider, light as a graceful bird. A simple, strong story, the story of
a special shared moment, a moment of real reciprocity between a father,
the airman hero, initiating his son, his admirer.

A rare moment, charged with emotion, between strength and softness, like
the woody aquatic freshness, revitalizing and soothing, of this getaway
fragrance. "

....about as overpowering as the scent, I imagine? :-)

Brian W