Old December 15th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default For Sale - Katana Xtreme Motorglider

I was interested at first, because I have a '97 with an expired
engine. However it appears you have the original engine and are
claiming all AD's complied with.

Have you perused section 6 of the AMM? Not an AD per se, much more
authoritative since the content of said section are hard called out in
the Type Certificate data sheet. Time for a new engine.

I bought two with non-expired engines, one direct from the factory
last year. Cost was well under $160K each

aerodyne