Old June 1st 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JB

Default Bugs on the windshield

On Jun 1, 8:23 am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Every time I fly one of my real airplanes, I get bugs on the windshield and
wings. I'm confused about this because MSFS doesn't have bugsplats on the
screen.

What is wrong with my real airplanes? How do I avoid getting bugs on the
windshield? There must be something wrong with reality, because it doesn't
happen in MSFS. Yet, it seems to happen every time I fly in the summer.

I know that it can't be happening, because my monitor never has any bugs on
it after I play MSFS. So, what is wrong with reality?

Clearly you are mistaken. Since MSFS provides a 100% accurate
simulation of all aspects of flying, there can be no bugs on your
windshield. Sorry. When you fly a real airplane, something else
must be going on. Perhaps you are looking into the sun and seeing
spots or your sunglasses are dirty. You have to prove to me and the
rest of us that there are real bugs. Simply telling us here that you
see bugsplats is not good enough. And whatever proof you provide
will, of course, be nit picked to death. It would be far easier on
you if you kept repeating to yourself...there are no bugs....there are
no bugs.

--Jeff