Old July 28th 19, 07:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages

On Wednesday, June 24, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Al wrote:
Lets just say ...."Adaquate" as per Rolls Royce discussing anything mechanical
in their sales brochures.

Regards

Al

Armand A. Medeiros wrote:

Al wrote:

Thanks for all the input guys..

I am now the proud owner of a plethora of clips courtesy of Tim at Wings &
Wheels.

Regards

Al.

What kind? Chinsy little things that are .004" to large or good ones
like original equipment? Just curious....

AAM

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but my Google-Fu is weak, and in all my searching online I have not been able to find a source for these clips. I'm facing needing to comply with the AD 94-001, and can't find a source for the clips. Anyone have one? It is for a standard airworthiness certificated glider.