Old August 2nd 19, 07:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 8:09:20 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

Well, I found a source for the pins, and it's local to me, of all places--Ace Hardware! 0.047" (1.2mm) dia. by 19/32" (15mm) long. When I insert them into the holes I drilled, they barely protrude beyond the diameter of the push rod, and will easily clear the holes in the wing root rib. 32 cents each.

So which pins did you end up using? The "bobbie" pins or other? Enquiring minds want to know

Bruce

If you have Facebook, check this link out:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater