Old August 14th 19, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Flaps/No flaps...practical difference??

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 6:21:23 PM UTC-4, wrote:
For simple long pleasure flights in the western US or for the rare flights in the Alps would I notice any real PRACTICAL difference between a Discus 2c and other flapped 18m ships? I have NO interest in competition. Thanks

OK, Victor,

After all the top posts here, what is going to be your pleasure, Flap, or no flap?

The only glider I refuse to get into; A 2-33! I think Schweizer hated instructors. That is why the back of one is built to fit a pretzel...