Old December 29th 03, 11:36 PM
Darrel Toepfer

"sean trost" wrote...
pacplyer wrote:
"Gilan" wrote...

this is a joke right???
you have to be kidding aren't you???
if you don't know about all the homebuilt kit planes you have to be a
complete idiot.

Well t-h-a-n-k y-o-u, Mr. Ugly American for putting a legitimate
posters question down in flames. I have no doubt, "Gilligan," you
have never been out of the U.S, let alone India, or you wouldn't have
posted anything like this. How old are you anyway?

-=:|SAJAN|:=- , I would like to apologize for my moronic countryman's
(Gilan's) senseless attack on you. I was in Mumbi a couple of years
ago, struggling with the government's ATC there. They still seem
determined to keep foreign commercial air traffic at a standstill. Do
they allow many experimentals to fly there?

Would have to agree with pac on this. Sorry about the moron Sajan.
all the best

Traceroute dies out in Orlando... Florida is, like a whole other
country...

From: "Gilan"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt