Old December 4th 04, 06:10 AM
Matt Barrow

"Dick" wrote in message ...

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
I am a licensed real estate agent. You would be amazed at some of the
people
walking in planning to buy a $200,000 home but have bad credit, no

income,
$25,000 in credit card debt, etc.

I learned pretty quickly not to bother with someone who isn't
pre-qualified.

I have bought many houses and was never "pre-qualified." As someone else
said, it means jack-sh*t. You would be amazed at all the "realtors" out
there who have no idea what they are doing. I have had to fill out more
offers due to ignorance and timidness than I should have to because the
realtors had no idea what they were doing.

In my business, realtors are the worst nightmare I have to deal with. Bozos
that couldn't hold any other job, representing people who wishes they know
nothing about...

Oh, well, you get the idea.

--
Matt