Old July 29th 07, 04:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default USCG Dauphne waterswimmer exercise

Well, I hope the uuencode format is the norm. I'm just using Outlook
Express and sending plain old jpegs that I've downsized.
There is so much to this. I learn more every day, Tom

"Clark" wrote in message
"Tom Callahan" wrote in
:

Ha!! I couldn't post in yenc if you paid me. Don't have the software
or the inclination. I did download and install OeyEnc which I use to
open Outlook Express. It opens all of the yenc pictures and I can see
them. Before I had to save them and open them with the Yenc reader.

There were lots of good photos from Oshkosh in yenc. I'm glad I got to
see them.

I'll keep posting in regular old jpg format and I'll try to keep'em
small (usually 600x800), Tom

Just so you are awa you have been posting in uuencode format. All
binary
postings to newsgroups are encoded to ASCII prior to posting to the
server.
The newreaders or their helper programs decode the ASCII which results in
the recreation of the original binary file format.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here