Old February 14th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Karl-Heinz Künzel

Default another poor man's car engine conversion

jan olieslagers schrieb:
Yesterday I was talking to a friend who plans to power his single-seat
slow flyer with an engine from a Citroen Visa. I suppose this engine (a
linear descendant from the famous Citroen 2CV) is not well known in the
US, it is an air-cooled 2-cylinder boxer, in this particular application
it would produce some 45 HP.

In Germany we have some microlights on this engine.

http://www.ulf-2.de/

Under "Bilder" on the left you will see details of the engine.

KH