Old May 7th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS-4 Water bag repair

On May 7, 8:58*am, Papa3 wrote:
On May 7, 11:43*am, wrote:

I have posted here before on this subject .. Paul

Dear Mike,

Now that you have officially received the obligatory admonishment for
inquiring about something that has been previously discussed at some
point during the entire past history of r.a.s. (the HORROR!), here's
the alluded to company's website:

http://www.clipper.com.au/

Good luck, and don't you never, ever again dare ask about anything
that has already been posted here before! *; )

Not an "admonishment" at all. * One of primary benefits of the
Internet is the ability to look up information which may have been
posted in the past rather than relying on the (sometimes shaky)
memories of the people posting this time around. * *You can consider
this an admonishment for your admonishment.

....actually it's an admonishment of his admonishment about
admonishments.

This, of course, is an admonishment of your incorrect admonishment
about his admonishment on admonishments.

9B

P.S. Having had an entire LS wing bag dump into my cockpit on course
during a contest years ago I'd endorse the suggestion of replacement
over repair. Funny the pressure trapped air can put on a sealed bag as
the altitude goes up.