Old March 23rd 15, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm Range Analysis for "WX" - 15M Nats Yreka 2014

UPDATED LINKS - Version 1.0

Gentlemen,

Here's my range analysis for the 15M Open U.S. Nationals, two practice days and eight contest days. One has to divide files into 4MB chunks or smaller, so there are Parts 1, 2 and 3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltumxv22hi...rt1.pn g?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1gycgqije...rt2.pn g?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x15wlx0bg4...rt3.pn g?dl=1

Pretty good coverage averaging 6-9km in range for whole contest. Here's my antenna arrangement on the Discus 2A. Not particularly clean, but very effective. Since then I've cleaned up the angle acrylic plastic brackets that the dipoles are double stick taped to. Antenna mounts are velcroed on the panel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lufmnwn9ew...600.jpg?dl =1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3rbjrwp0x...0x600.jpg?dl=1

Walt Rogers WX