Old February 7th 04, 06:24 AM
Tom Mosher

(running with scissors) wrote in message . com...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Saryon" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:40:06 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

"Saryon" wrote in message
.. .

What's a 763?

Boeing 767-300.

A Boeing 767-300 is a B763.

Assuming the original poster meant B763 is not unreasonable. People
say/post 744 or 733 and have it interpreted to Boeing 747-400 or
Boeing 737-300 all the time. Not saying it's technically correct, or
even right to do, but even I'm not that pedantic in the absense of
similar designators to confuse it with...

Even though I knew what he ment, if you look at it he is dislexic.

Correctly and common is: 673

utter ****ing ******** as usual little man.

tell us again how the words "average" and "total" are interchangeable
in aircraft manuals.

tell us again how part 25 only applies to a minority of aircraft.

those LSD flashbacks of yours must be bitch. never mind, you can
always down another bottle of thunderbird with your meds little man.

Tarver as usual is full of crap.

Join the real world of aviation.

No one drops the first 7 for Boeing designators. I dare you to provide
a cite where that is done.

Tom Mosher