Old March 3rd 19, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default New Presentation - Working with Air Lines

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 11:26:45 AM UTC-8, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
I put together a short presentation on how I work with, and repair, air lines in gliders. It might be useful to you. Maybe not. Don't know quite yet.

If you find something to add, correct, or just to make a comment, please let me know.

http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations#airlines

Enjoy, John OHM Ω

PS - Most of the "Airline" presentation information came from, and was removed from, my "Wiring" presentation - http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations#wiring

Nice presentation, thanks for putting it together. One comment, the use of zip ties for attaching tubing is not usually recommended, as they can leak.. The tubing gets scrunched up near the head of the zip tie and can form slow leaks. Pinch style hose clamps can work well, as they provide an even "squeeze" all the way around.

Matt