Old July 18th 18, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Home built trailer for old glass ship

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:01:21 AM UTC-6, John Foster wrote:
Any plans or ideas/suggestions out there about how to build a home-built trailer for an old glass ship? I have a line on a Phoebus A for a great price, but it doesn't come with a trailer. Thanks.

John, an ASW-15 is available in Boulder that comes with a really nice Ralph Luebke homebuilt trailer. Send me an e-mail if interested and I'll get the sellers information so you can contact them directly.