Old March 31st 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default cobra trailer brake lever gas strut failure?

On Mar 31, 9:51*am, "bumper" wrote:
I always remove the jack and store it in the front of the trailer for
travel. Not having the wheel hanging down gives a wee bit more clearance,
but the main reason to do this is to avoid distributing the wheel over
lengthy stretches of roadway.

That's way to much hassle for me. I don't get any wheel contact with
the new wheel which is smaller diameter than the one smeared over
Cedar City main street.

The jack body clamp works just fine as long as the pinch trap is
avoided.

Andy