Old March 31st 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default cobra trailer brake lever gas strut failure?

On Mar 30, 5:38*pm, Frank wrote:
*Today I noticed the lower end was no longer connected
(apparently the bottom pin detached from the fixed connection point),
and it was just hanging loose by the top connection. *

Thanks for the tip. I'll inspect mine before I tow again.

I already had the roll pin fall out of the tongue jack handle which
allowed the inside of the jack to drop causing the wheel to self
destruct on Cedar City main street a few years ago.

Any roll pins should be checked and replaced with cotter pins if they
are loose. The Ace Hardware store in Parowan has an amazing stock of
hardware for such a small town.

Any other tips on bits that fall off Cobra trailers?

Andy