Old February 26th 12, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Empty Trailer Ball

Empty hitch confirmed.

"Dan Marotta" wrote in message
Hi, All

My brother and I are running an errand between Denver/Boulder, Moriarty,
and the Syracuse area next week. We'll be using the bed of his truck to
carry our load and the ball will be available if anyone needs a glider to
be moved. I've emailed my brother to verify he has a hitch on his truck
(most do) but I wanted to get this out there since we'll be leaving the
Moriarty area on or about the 3rd of March headed east. Our final
destination is Cortez, CO which is about a day short of Parowan...