Old January 28th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation help needed for our Theater

"Montblack" wrote in message
Hey Gang,

Sorry for the crosspost but I just got a project dropped into my lap and I
could use some help.

BCT Bloomington Civic Theatre is doing Jesus Christ Superstar
http://www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.org/
Yup, opens next week.

They want to try something - Videos. 90 seconds worth:
(Each video image would run approx 3 seconds, so 30 clips)

Planes in war
Bombs. A-bombs and B-29's dropping many bombs
Soviet troops marching in a parade
Tanks ...on parade
Flame throwers
Cities burning
Missile silos at launch
Maybe a nuke sub
Planes flying formation
Missiles launched from: planes, helicopters, trucks, shoulder mount
More A bomb test footage, etc
Small arms being fired
And anything else you can think of...
Pretty much military weapons being fired and/or cities/targets getting
blow'd up.

Geez, with all that 'doom & gloom' I'm going to hide under the table for a
while. :-)