Old January 29th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation help needed for our Theater

Montblack wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sorry for the crosspost but I just got a project dropped into my lap and I
could use some help.

BCT Bloomington Civic Theatre is doing Jesus Christ Superstar
http://www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.org/
Yup, opens next week.

They want to try something - Videos. 90 seconds worth:
(Each video image would run approx 3 seconds, so 30 clips)

Planes in war
Bombs. A-bombs and B-29's dropping many bombs

For the grand finale...
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tp-3/a4-b.jpg

Who needs B-29s when you have a Scooter?!

richard