Old March 7th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Allen[_1_]

Default Flying to Texas...recommendations?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Are your passports in order so that you might go into Mexico?

Nope. We keep meaning to get them, and never seem to have the time.
Regardless, with the entire southern coast of the US to explore, I
hope we'll be able to find warm weather wtihout venturing out of the
country.

I took my family in to get them a few weeks back, three of us had expired
passports and one was due for renewal. $650.00 later we left with all the
applications filled out and filed. Still waiting for the passports to
arrive.

Allen