Old March 9th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default Flying to Texas...recommendations?

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:

My buddies and I surfed at those beaches this time of year when we
were high school kids. We wore full wet suits. 60 deg. F water
will turn your grapes to raisins in no time.

Just for the record I had to read the first sentance above twice
before I saw it in say anything other than...

"My buddies and I surfed at those beaches this time of year when we
were high"

Well, uh, actually...never mind.

What years were you surfing down there?

Mid sixties. Our idea of "high" came from a bottle of cherry vodka. Yech.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM