Old March 9th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Flying to Texas...recommendations?

On Mar 7, 10:57 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
If in your planning you get near Sherman TX Municipal Airport (KSWI) let
me know.

Thanks, Ross! If we end up in the Dallas area, I'll let you know.

Jay, the Lake Texoma area (Sherman, Dennison, Gainesville) is probably
right directly under your flight path from KIOW to T82. Gainesville
and Sherman usually have the cheapest fuel too in all of northern
Texas. If you do decide to stop in there, let me know too, and I'll
try to see if I can fly over there from Wichita Falls to meet up with
you and Ross.

I bought my old plane back, and am back in the air again!

Neal Howard
Cherokee N4646R
(Formerly the "CheckerBird", now just a blue and white Cherokee)