Old June 10th 21, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Black Magic?

On 6/10/21 12:28 PM, Semantics Michael wrote:

But as soon as it was posted on Google, it got relayed to the Usenet
network, where it will stay forever.
For example, some recent postings from "Dee" were deleted off Google,
and remain on Usenet, where people are free to see and reply to them.
-Dave

ooooooo.........EEEEEEEEE........oooooo Sounds like someone's trying to hide something. Can you provide the Usenet link or path so we can see these suspicious messages?
Thanks,
Phyllis Dee

Your messages remain on my computer, because they were downloaded before
you "deleted" them. Another example would be aviationbanter, which
archives R.A.S. messages. About 2/3 of the way down the first page:

http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=287326

Similarly, in the unfortunate "Acid Al" discussion, Mr. St. Cloud was
one good sneeze away from blowing a gasket in a posting he did, but then
"deleted"

-Dave