Old February 8th 16, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Winglets for SZD55

On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 11:49:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, October 13, 2003 at 4:29:23 PM UTC-5, Tom and Jane Gilbert wrote:
Any 55 owners fitted winglets to their ships? Thoughts... comments??

Tom Gilbert

This is a very old thread, but I recently purchased an SZD-55 with winglets. I have been searching for others, but so far think I may be the only one.

-JJ

There was a '55 on our field in Spartanburg, SC that had winglets. My son was a part owner and loved the way it flew. The group dissolved and the ship was sold to TN. Is yours '9U'
Uli
AS