Old October 18th 03, 02:43 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Looks to me, that there needs to be a way for the factory builts to be

flown
for testing. That would be meeting consensus standards. If I want to

build
one, and meet consensus standards, I say I am going into production, and
this is my prototype. Work for you?

Jim........

It sounds to me that the foxes are in charge of the henhouse. If the
"Industry" sets the standards, you ain't a'gonna meet them unless you are a
bona fide paid-up member of the Industry. They will specify which models
meet their standards.

I say again - there is NO provision in the proposed rule which allows home
built aircraft.

To Quote BOb, "If I'm wrong, never mind".

Rich "Follow the money trail" S.

Hey...
I'm softening/broadening my perspective.

Hence...

I'm almost with you on this one.

If I'm almost wrong,
almost never mind.

Barnyard BOb -- Following the money almost every time.