Old October 12th 03, 11:00 PM
Larry

Ron said: Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America
War Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation.
Yes, I've also been told that is a member is some right-wing blah blah blah-
I've seen no evidence of any of that.

What I do know is that he posts valuable information directly related to the
subject of the newsgroup and I am appreciative of that, regardless of his
personal beliefs.

I personally don't care if he has green skin, one eye, and worships pigs
from inside his prison cell- I do occasionally read his posts and find them
a valuable contribution to the NG.

Additionally, I thank you for your insight on him as an individual and as
such, will not allow him to date my daughter because of it.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

Subject: Thanks for contributing Otis!
From: "Larry"
Date: 10/12/2003 1:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time
I just wanted to post a note thanking you for your contributions to this

NG
and to Soc.Veterans.

Your links to relevant articles are appreciated (by me at least).

Thanks!

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

"Otis Willie" wrote in message
.. .

Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America War

Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/1955/faqawld.htm
Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter