Old September 19th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BTIZ

Default Why do I Fly? (LONG)

if he started 15 minutes after sunset.. and did 8 landings.. it was very
dark for his last 3..
actually a smart way to approach the recurrency issue..

just don't log "night" time until 30 mintues after "official sunset" in most
areas of the lower 48

BT

"Jose" wrote in message
m...
Needless to say, after 8 landings 15 minutes after the sun set below
the horizon (mix of touch and goes and stop and goes), I feel
comfortable to say I am night proficient and current.

Actually, it's a lot darker an hour after sunset than it is fifteen
minutes after sunset.

Jose
--
There are more ways to skin a cat than there are cats.