Old February 3rd 11, 05:38 AM
Martin RSA Martin RSA is offline
Junior Member

Hello Mike,

Yip, QM still around and kicking. I'm also based at MGC so I'll send your regards.

Thanks for the assistance, I'll check with the guys if they would like to fly the Discus 2B on a swop basis, although a flapped ship would be better. Thanks for offering to help find gliders, it's much appriciated.
And of course, boerewors is always welcome, as long as it's washed down with a few cold ones.
I'll get back to you soonest wrt the Discus.

Thanks, and regards
Martin

Last edited by Martin RSA : February 3rd 11 at 07:30 AM. Reason: additional wording added