Old December 23rd 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
V70

Default ALL REAL? LIFE - JR Eyerman - USAF aircraft in formation , Florida 1956 - LARGE LIFE - JR Eyerman - USAF aircraft in formation , Florida 1956.jpg [1/2]

To me ithis looks like a composite --- some aircraft really there -
others pasted on a print or merged from a negative.

For instance, it looks like the C-124 and the B-66 both have runway
reflections on their fuselage --- and the F-94 (far left) looks like
it was in different light, and the 'USAF' on the right wing looks
penciled in.

And it is difficult for me to imagine that all the aircraft could (or
would) be massed for a Life photographer.

Thoughts?

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:28:48 +1030, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:

Scanning a few pics from 'The Great LIFE Photographers'

I hate scanning double page pics, I can never manage to get good images
from the gully margin.

It looks like a straight-winged F-84 in the gully.