Old November 15th 04, 05:19 PM
NW_PILOT

I know I am thinking of pulling my ADF out and install a GPS I have only
turned my adf on a few times most the time it is off.

"Corky Scott" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:08:36 GMT, tony roberts
wrote:

Continuing the ongoing saga of my avionics repairs, I took my plane away
from the shop - they broke my ADF and I have now bought a King KR 86 ADF
which someone else is installing. Right now we are stalled though as he
doesn't have a schematic for my King KMA 20 TSO audio panel and we need
either a schematic, or alternatively we need to know which pin in the
back of the unit is the audio input pin.

Just curious Tony, but what do you need an ADF for, doesn't the GPS
give you the information you need?

Thanks, Corky