Old July 4th 03, 04:06 AM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
"Ceesco" writes:
I'm never sure which is more surprising: That anyone is so whacked that
they write "songs" like this, or that anyone else on the planet actually
think the songs are "cute" or represent any talent or truth.

It's been a part of human nature since before the Aolean Scale was
invented.

It wouldn't surprise me if it wer recoded that the XLIII Victrix
Legion was singing "We'll Be Marching Through Amorica" or "We'll Hang
Boadica From a Sour Apple Tree" as they trusged through Gaul on their
way to Britannia.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster