Old January 31st 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Lambada Motorglider For Sale

On Jan 31, 7:57 am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Jan 31, 7:30 am, Andy wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:02 am, JS wrote:

My 2005 Lambada motorglider is for sale. My new Lambada has arrived!
Link at http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want-ads10.htm

Jeff Shingleton N24PV 315-664-3504

The ad says "Fly this factory LSA-Compliant EXP Ship with Private
Pilot License Airplane or Glider Rating (with Self-Launch
Endorsement), Recreational or Sport Pilot License."

How is it registered? Surely it cannot be registered both as a glider
and an airplane. Doesn't it have to be registered as one or the other
and only the holder of the appropriate certificate is authorized to
fly it.

Andy

N24PV appears to be registered as a glider.

These guys should have some answershttp://www.urbanairusa.com/

I note the 2008 model has received a LS certification for the US. LS-
motorglider?? Pretty limiting.