Old January 31st 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Lambada Motorglider For Sale

On Jan 31, 10:31 am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
Andy,

You can see the "N" number in the Wings and Wheels ad. The online FAA
database search is located athttp://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_inquiry.asp

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Andy" wrote in message

On Jan 31, 6:57 am, Frank Whiteley wrote:

N24PV appears to be registered as a glider.

I'm curious to know how you found that out. The registration database
I checked shows Experimental and Exhibition but does not indicate the
category.

Andy

In landings.com you can click on the aircraft model and it will give
you the type and aircraft code.

I then looked up the aircraft code which lists 5 registered in the
US. It will be interesting to see if there's a change aircraft type
in the new listing when he takes delivery. If I read the web pages
right, he has a new one on order.

Frank